Hanna Karolina Szymborska
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(99%) Business School Birmingham, United Kingdom
Birmingham City University
RePEc:edi:bsuceuk (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Department of Economics Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:deopeuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Szymborska, Hanna Karolina, 2020. "Rethinking inequality in the 21st century – inequality and household balance sheet composition in financialized economies," CAFE Working Papers 3, Centre for Applied Finance and Economics (CAFE), Birmingham City Business School, Birmingham City University.
- Hanna Karolina Szymborska, 2018. "Household wealth structures and position in the income distribution – econometric analysis for the USA, 1989-2013," Working Papers PKWP1806, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Szymborska, Hanna Karolina, 2019. "Wealth structures and income distribution of US households before and after the Great Recession," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 168-185.
- Hanna K. Szymborska, 2016. "Financial Sector T Nsformation And Income Inequality– An Empirical Analysis," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 12(2), pages 36-48, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Szymborska, Hanna Karolina, 2019.
"Wealth structures and income distribution of US households before and after the Great Recession,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 168-185.
- Albert, Juan-Francisco & Peñalver, Antonio & Perez-Bernabeu, Alberto, 2020. "The effects of monetary policy on income and wealth inequality in the U.S. Exploring different channels," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 88-106.
- Hanna K. Szymborska, 2016.
"Financial Sector T Nsformation And Income Inequality– An Empirical Analysis,"
"e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 12(2), pages 36-48, October.
- Benos, Nikos & Tsiachtsiras, Georgios, 2019. "Innovation and Income Inequality: World Evidence," MPRA Paper 92050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benos, Nikos & Tsiachtsiras, Georgios, 2018. "Innovation and Inequality: World Evidence," MPRA Paper 89217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hanna Karolina Szymborska should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.