|Terminal Degree:||2013 Economics Department; University of Rochester (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Institut for Virksomhedsledelse og Økonomi Odense, Denmark
65 50 32 33
65 50 32 37
Campusvej 55, 5230 Odense M
RePEc:edi:okioudk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Szwagrzak, Karol, 2014. "Strategy-proof market clearing mechanisms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Erlanson, Albin & Szwagrzak, Karol, 2013. "Strategy-Proof Package Assignment," Working Papers 2013:43, Lund University, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Erlanson, Albin & Flores-Szwagrzak, Karol, 2015.
"Strategy-proof assignment of multiple resources,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 137-162.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Massó, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro, 2019. "Individually Rational Rules for the Division Problem when the Number of Units to be Allotted is Endogenous," MPRA Paper 91721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Valencia-Toledo & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2020. "Reassignment-proof rules for land rental problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 49(1), pages 173-193, March.
- Valencia-Toledo, Alfredo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2015. "Non-manipulable rules for land rental problems," MPRA Paper 67334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gallo, Oihane & Inarra, Elena, 2018. "Rationing rules and stable coalition structures," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 13(3), September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Karol Flores-Szwagrzak should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.