This author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Szalavetz, Andrea & Lücke, Matthias, 1997. "Export reorientation and transfer of know-how and technology: the case of Hungarian manufactured exports," Kiel Working Papers 801, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2007. "Knowledge-based entrepreneurship in Hungary," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 2(4), pages 64-74, Winter.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2007. "Changing National Innovation Systems in Advanced Economies – Lessons for Catching-Up Follower Countries," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 66-76.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2004. "Structural Change and Structural Competitiveness - the Hungarian Experience," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 43-57.
- Wolfgang Gerstenberger & Klaus-Heiner Röhl & Heinz Schmalholz & Andrea Szalavetz & Michaela Votteler, 2003. "Analyse der außenwirtschaftlichen Beziehungen zwischen Ungarn und Sachsen/Ostdeutschland : Kooperationspotenziale im Bereich der Informations- und Kommunikationswirtschaft ; Gutachten im Auftrag des S," ifo Dresden Studien, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 34, October.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Szalavetz should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.