Department of Economics Evanston, Illinois (United States)
: (847) 491-5140
2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, Illinois 60208-2600
RePEc:edi:denwuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2008. "Essays on the econometric theory of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 14086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2007. "Asymptotic and bootstrap properties of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 9030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2008.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2004.
"Оценка Налоговой Нагрузки В Нефтедобыче В Условиях Ценового Паритета Между Внутренним И Внешним Рынком
[Estimating the tax burden in the Russian oil sector under the price parity hypothesis]," MPRA Paper 9031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2004. "Tax reform in the oil sector of Russia - a positive assessment," MPRA Paper 10870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Vdovichenko & V. Voronina & O. Dynnikova & V. Subbotin & A. Ustinov, 2004. "Inflation and Exchange Rate Policy," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 6-31.
- A. Vasilieva & E. Gurvich & V. Subbotin., 2003. "Economic Analysis of Tax Reform," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2007.
"Asymptotic and bootstrap properties of rank regressions,"
9030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2008.
- Abby Alpert & David Powell, 2012. "Tax Elasticity of Labor Earnings for Older Individuals," Working Papers wp272, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2008. "Estimating Matching Games with Transfers," NBER Working Papers 14382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arkadiusz Szyd?owski, 2017. "Testing a parametric transformation model versus a nonparametric alternative," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- A. Vasilieva & E. Gurvich & V. Subbotin., 2003.
"Economic Analysis of Tax Reform,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Koziarivska Larysa & Oliinyk Andrii, 2006. "Effects of the 2004 Personal Income Tax System Reform on the Shadow Sector in Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 06-08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Dildora Tadjibaeva & Iroda Komilova, 2009. "The influence of tax reforms on the prosperity of micro-firms and small businesses in Uzbekistan," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 16(2), pages 31-64, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Viktor Subbotin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.