Report NEP-DCM-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Browning, Martin & Carro, Jesús M., 2009. "Dynamic binary outcome models with maximal heterogeneity," UC3M Working papers. Economics we091710, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2008. "Essays on the econometric theory of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 14086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2009. "Choice by Lexicographic Semiorders," IZA Discussion Papers 4046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André De Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2008. "Trip chaining: Who wins who loses?," Working Papers hal-00348451, HAL.
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em1/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt & Fabrizio Botti & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2009. "A Test of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis using data from a Natural Experiment," Quaderni DEF 161, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore