Natalia V. Smirnova
|College of Mount Saint Vincent Department of Business and Economics 6301 Riverdale Avenue Riverdale, New York 10471|
This author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Natalia V. Smirnova, 2004.
"Job search behavior of unemployed in Russia,"
- Natalia Smirnova, 2003. "Job Search Behavior of Unemployed in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-629, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Smirnova, Natalia V., 2003. "Job search behavior of unemployed in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Natalia V. Smirnova, 2003. "Re-employment Probabilities and Wage Offer Function for Russian Labor Market," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 547, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (3) 2003-11-23 2004-04-18 2007-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2004-04-18. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (3) 2004-02-01 2004-04-18 2007-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2004-02-01 2004-04-18. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Natalia Smirnova should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.