Report NEP-LAB-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2003. "Why Do People Pay Taxes? An Explanation Based On Loss Aversion And Overweighting of Low Probabilities," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/18, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Wells, Curt & Edgerton, David & Kruse, Agneta, 2004. "An Analysis of Sick Leave in Sweden using Panel Data 1985-1997," Working Papers 2004:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Rosenberg, Matts, 2003. "Stock Option Compensation in Finland: An Analysis of Economic Determinants, Contracting Frequency, and Design," Working Papers 496, Hanken School of Economics.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre-Thomas Léger, 2004. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-03, CIRANO.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2004. "What determines measured overeducation?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/216, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Natalia V. Smirnova, 2004. "Job search behavior of unemployed in Russia," Macroeconomics 0401012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Ferrer & Stephanie Lluis, "undated". "Should Workers Care About Firm Size?," Working Papers 0204, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito, 2004. "Physical and Human Capital Deepening and New Trade Patterns in Japan," Discussion papers 04002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2003. "The Combined Effect of Taxation and Subsidization on Human Capital Investment," Departmental Discussion Papers 116, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Dariusz Stanko, 2004. "Public Pension System in Portugal (text in POLISH)," Public Economics 0401008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Haider & Melvin Stephens Jr., 2004. "Is There a Retirement-Consumption Puzzle? Evidence Using Subjective Retirement Expectations," NBER Working Papers 10257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erdal Tekin, 2004. "Single Mothers Working at Night: Standard Work, Child Care Subsidies, and Implications for Welfare Reform," NBER Working Papers 10274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Birgit Jakob, 2003. "Skilled labor spillovers from University to High Tech Corporations: The Case of the Research Triangle Park and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill," NEURUS papers neurusp4, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Tim Krieger & Christoph Sauer, 2003. "Will Eastern European Migrants Happily Enter the German Pension System after the EU Eastern Enlargement?," Departmental Discussion Papers 118, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Dariusz Stanko, 2004. "Social Security in Theory and Practice: An Essay," Public Economics 0401007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon B. Dahl & Enrico Moretti, 2004. "The Demand for Sons: Evidence from Divorce, Fertility, and Shotgun Marriage," NBER Working Papers 10281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boschini, Anne & Lindquist, Matthew & Pettersson, Jan & Roine, Jesper, 2004. "The Incentives of Future Economists - Striking a Balance between Tools and Relevance," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 550, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Häkkinen, Iida, 2004. "Working while enrolled in a university: Does it pay?," Working Paper Series 2004:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.