|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Schilling, Markus & Chiang, Lichun, 2011. "The effect of natural resources on a sustainable development policy: The approach of non-sustainable externalities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 990-998, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Schilling, Markus & Chiang, Lichun, 2011.
"The effect of natural resources on a sustainable development policy: The approach of non-sustainable externalities,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 990-998, February.
- Stan Becker, 2013. "Has the World Really Survived the Population Bomb? (Commentary on “How the World Survived the Population Bomb: Lessons From 50 Years of Extraordinary Demographic History”)," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(6), pages 2173-2181, December.
- Jian Wu & Guangdong Wu & Qing Zhou & Mi Li, 2014. "Spatial Variation of Regional Sustainable Development and its Relationship to the Allocation of Science and Technology Resources," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Batubara, Marwan & Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Fauzi, Akhmad, 2016. "Proposing a decision-making process for the development of sustainable oil and gas resources using the petroleum fund: A case study of the East Natuna gas field," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 372-384.
- Paul Marinescu & Marin Burcea, 2012. "Information and Ecological Behaviour towards the Natural Resources Consumption of the Population of Bucharest," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 142-156, February.
- Ortega, Margarita & del Río, Pablo & Montero, Eduardo A., 2013. "Assessing the benefits and costs of renewable electricity. The Spanish case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 294-304.
- Mudakkar, Syeda Rabab & Zaman, Khalid & Khan, Muhammad Mushtaq & Ahmad, Mehboob, 2013. "Energy for economic growth, industrialization, environment and natural resources: Living with just enough," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 580-595.
- Sascha Samadi, 2017. "The Social Costs of Electricity Generation—Categorising Different Types of Costs and Evaluating Their Respective Relevance," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-37, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Markus Schilling should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.