Faculty of Economics Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
Austin Robinson Building, Sidgwick Avenue, Cambridge CB3 9DD
RePEc:edi:fecamuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- James Rutt, 2011. "Aggregators and the News Industry: Charging for Access to Content," Working Papers 11-19, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- James Rutt, 2011.
"Aggregators and the News Industry: Charging for Access to Content,"
11-19, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2014. "The Economics of Internet Media," Working Papers 14-23, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Joan Calzada & Guillem Ordóñez, 2012. "Competition in the news industry: fighting aggregators with versions and links," Working Papers 12-22, NET Institute.
- Alexandre de Corniere & Miklos Sarvary, 2017. "Social Media and the News Industry," Working Papers 17-07, NET Institute.
- Alexandre de Cornière & Greg Taylor, 2014. "Quality Provision in the Presence of a Biased Intermediary," Working Papers 14-06, NET Institute.
- Esfahani, Nikrooz Nasr & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2013. "News Aggregators and Competition Among Newspapers in the Internet," IDEI Working Papers 770, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 16 Jul 2014.
- Esfahani, Nikrooz Nasr & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2013. "News Aggregators and Competition Among Newspapers on the Internet," TSE Working Papers 13-388, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 16 Jul 2014.
- Lesley Chiou & Catherine Tucker, 2015. "Content Aggregation by Platforms: The Case of the News Media," NBER Working Papers 21404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Nikrooz Nasr, 2016. "News Aggregators and Competition among Newspapers on the Internet," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 91-114, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, James Rutt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.