Report NEP-CUL-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Y. R. P. Bocart & Christian M. Hafner, 2011. "Econometric analysis of volatile art markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-071, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Yang, Yong-Zhong & Huang, Shu-Yi & Lin, Ming-Hua, 2011. "The creative industrial park : formation path and evolution mechanism," MPRA Paper 34356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Watt, 2011. "Indirect Copyright Infringement Liability for ISPs and The Economics of Contracts under Asymmetric Information," ICER Working Papers 16-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- James Rutt, 2011. "Aggregators and the News Industry: Charging for Access to Content," Working Papers 11-19, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Pablo Enrique Torija JimŽnez, 2011. "Stories on corruption. How media and prosecutors influence elections," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0140, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Monic Sun & Feng Zhu, 2011. "Ad Revenue and Content Commercialization: Evidence from Blogs," Working Papers 11-32, NET Institute.