|UNCTAD Palais des Nations 1211 Geneva 10 Switzerland|
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) Genève, Switzerland
: +41 22 907 12 34
+41 22 907 00 43
Palais des Nations, CH - 1211 Geneva 10
RePEc:edi:unctach (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "The effectiveness and usefulness for commodity-dependent countries of new tools in commodity markets: risk management and collateralized finance," Finance 0301003, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "New types of non-trade related participation in commodity futures markets," Finance 0301004, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten & Okey Oramah, 2003. "Pre-financing Migrant Remittance Flows in Support of Agricultural Development in Africa," International Finance 0301001, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "A primer on new techniques used by the sophisticated financial fraudster, with special reference to commodity market instruments," International Finance 0303001, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "Farmers and farmers’ associations in developing countries and their use of modern financial instruments," Finance 0301001, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "The feasibility of an international tropical plywood futures contract," Risk and Insurance 0301001, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "Potential applications of structured commodity financing techniques for banks in developing countries," Finance 0301002, EconWPA.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (5) 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-01-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (5) 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-01-05. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (5) 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-03-10. Author is listed
- NEP-FIN: Finance (4) 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-01-05 2003-03-10
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2003-01-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lamon Rutten should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.