Report NEP-CFN-2003-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "The effectiveness and usefulness for commodity-dependent countries of new tools in commodity markets: risk management and collateralized finance," Finance 0301003, EconWPA.
- Eli Ofek & Matthew Richardson & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2003. "Limited Arbitrage and Short Sales Restrictions: Evidence from the Options Markets," NBER Working Papers 9423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "New types of non-trade related participation in commodity futures markets," Finance 0301004, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "The feasibility of an international tropical plywood futures contract," Risk and Insurance 0301001, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "Potential applications of structured commodity financing techniques for banks in developing countries," Finance 0301002, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "Farmers and farmers’ associations in developing countries and their use of modern financial instruments," Finance 0301001, EconWPA.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2003. "Private Information, Growth and Asset Prices with Stochastic Disturbances," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0301, Department of Economics, Tufts University.