Pedro N. Rodriguez
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales Madrid, Spain
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
RePEc:edi:feucmes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pedro N. Rodríguez, & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2006. "Forecasting Stock Price Changes: Is it Possible?," Working Papers 2006-22, FEDEA.
- Pedro N. Rodriguez & Arnulfo Rodriguez, 2006. "Understanding and predicting sovereign debt rescheduling: a comparison of the areas under receiver operating characteristic curves," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(7), pages 459-479.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pedro N. Rodríguez, & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2006.
"Forecasting Stock Price Changes: Is it Possible?,"
- Giulio PALOMBA, 2006. "Multivariate GARCH models and Black-Litterman approach for tracking error constrained portfolios: an empirical analysis," Working Papers 267, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Pedro N. Rodriguez & Arnulfo Rodriguez, 2006.
"Understanding and predicting sovereign debt rescheduling: a comparison of the areas under receiver operating characteristic curves,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(7), pages 459-479.
- Pasiouras, Fotios & Tanna, Sailesh, 2010. "The prediction of bank acquisition targets with discriminant and logit analyses: Methodological issues and empirical evidence," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-61, January.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2008. "Credit Risk Management," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 12(4), pages 84-137.
- Tonatiuh Peña & Serafín Martínez & Bolanle Abudu, 2009. "Bankruptcy Prediction: A Comparison of Some Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques," Working Papers 2009-18, Banco de México.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pedro N. Rodriguez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.