|20, Second street, #1509 Jersey city NJ 07302|
(in no particular order)
Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:dvewbus (more details at EDIRC)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
New York City, New York (United States)
One United Nations Plaza, New York, New York 10017
RePEc:edi:undppus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Cropper, Maureen & Puri, Jyotsna & Griffiths, Charles, 2001. "How the location of roads and protected areas affects deforestation in North Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2583, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cropper, Maureen & Puri, Jyotsna & Griffiths, Charles, 2001.
"How the location of roads and protected areas affects deforestation in North Thailand,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2583, The World Bank.
- Ramón López & Gregmar I. Galinato, 2005. "Trade Policies, Economic Growth, and the Direct Causes of Deforestation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- J. S. Butler & Christine Moser, 2007. "Cloud Cover and Satellite Images of Deforestation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(2), pages 166-173.
- Bauch, Simone C. & Amacher, Gregory S. & Merry, Frank D., 2007. "Costs of harvesting, transportation and milling in the Brazilian Amazon: Estimation and policy implications," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 903-915, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jyotsna Puri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.