|Box 6080 School of Management Bunnell 201 University of Alaska Fairbanks AK 99775-6080|
|Terminal Degree:||1990 Department of Economics; Krannert School of Management; Purdue University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Reynolds, Douglas B. & Pippenger, Michael K., 2010. "OPEC and Venezuelan oil production: Evidence against a cartel hypothesis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6045-6055, October.
- Gregory Goering & Michael Pippenger, 2009. "Exchange Rates and Concurrent Leasing and Selling in Durable-Goods Monopoly," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(2), pages 187-196, June.
- Gregory Goering & Michael Pippenger, 2003. "Dynamic consistency and monopoly," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(2), pages 188-194, June.
- Gregory E. Goering & Michael K. Pippenger, 2003. "Durable Goods, Commitment Power and Public Monopolies," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(6), pages 611-625, December.
- Gregory Goering & Michael Pippenger, 2002. "Durable Goods Monopoly and Forward Markets," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 271-282.
- Michael Pippenger & Gregory Goering, 2000. "Additional results on the power of unit root and cointegration tests under threshold processes," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(10), pages 641-644.
- Gregory E. Goering & Michael K. Pippenger & R. Kelley Pace, 1999. "Factor market effects upon product market equilibrium," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 37-43.
- Michael Pippenger & Gregory Goering, 1998. "Exchange Rate Forecasting: Results from a Threshold Autoregressive Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 157-170, April.
- Michael Pippenger & John Geppert, 1997. "Testing purchasing power parity in the presence of transaction costs," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(10), pages 611-614.
- Gregory Goering & Michael Pippenger, 1996. "Durable Goods and Switching Costs," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 201-212.
- Gregory Goering & Michael Pippenger, 1994. "A note regarding ARCH and threshold processes: results from a Monte Carlo study," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(11), pages 210-213.
- Pippenger, Michael K & Goering, Gregory E, 1993. "A Note on the Empirical Power of Unit Root Tests under Threshold Processes," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(4), pages 473-481, November.
- Pippenger, Michael K., 1993. "Cointegration tests of purchasing power parity: the case of Swiss exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 46-61, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael Kirk Pippenger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.