|Prof. Dr. Harun Ozturkler Kırıkkale Üniversitesi İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Ekonometri Bölümü Ankara Yolu, Yahşihan 71450 Kırıkkale/Türkiye İş Tel: (+90 318) 357 42 42 İç Hat: 2277 Cep Tel: +90 5324068099|
|Terminal Degree:||2002 Department of Economics; American University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Kırıkkale, Turkey
RePEc:edi:iikkutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Öztürkler, Harun, 2013. "Growth and Structural Transformation in Turkey," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 201, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Goksel, Turkmen & Ozturkler, Harun, 2012. "The Comparison of the Recent Crises in Turkey in terms of Output Gap," MPRA Paper 40806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuneyt Koyuncu & Harun Ozturkler & Rasim Yilmaz, 2010. "Privatization and corruption in transition economies: a panel study," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 277-284.
- Hakan ÇERMİKLİ & Harun ÖZTÜRKLER, 2010. "Dünya Enerji Tüketimi: 1980–2005 Döneminde Enerji Tüketimindeki Değişim," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 21(74), pages 1-22.
- Hatice Ozutku & Harun Ozturkler, 2009. "The Determinants Of Human Resource Practices: An Empirical Investigation In The Turkish Manufacturing Industry," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 9(1), pages 73-93.
- Ömer Faruk ÇOLAK & Harun ÖZTÜRKLER & İbrahim TOKATLIOĞLU, 2008. "Türkiye’de tüketim fonksiyonunun dilim regresyon yöntemi ile tahmini," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 23(268), pages 62-93.
- Harun ÖZTÜRKLER, 2006. "Usefulness of Monetary Aggregates versus Interest Rates in Monetary Policy Formulations in Turkey," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 17(58), pages 17-39.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Cuneyt Koyuncu & Harun Ozturkler & Rasim Yilmaz, 2010.
"Privatization and corruption in transition economies: a panel study,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 277-284.
- Cheryl Long & Jing Zhang & Jin Yang, 2021. "Uncovering asset stripping during China's privatization," Economics of Transition and Institutional Change, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 29(4), pages 651-680, October.
- John Nellis, 2012. "The International Experience with Privatization: Its Rapid Rise, Partial Fall and Uncertain Future," SPP Research Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 5(3), January.
- Sazzadul Arefin, 2019. "Geographic Endowment, Corruption, and Economic Development," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Mustafa ÜNVER & Julide Yalçýnkaya KOYUNCU, 2016. "The Impact of Poverty on Corruption," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 632-642, December.
- Andris Zimelis, 2020. "Corruption research: A need for an integrated approach," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 23(3), pages 288-306, September.
- Steve Billon & Robert Gillanders, 2016. "State ownership and corruption," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(6), pages 1074-1092, December.
- Tomas Otahal, 2013. "Mises, Hayek and Corruption," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2013-34, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Mustafa Kamal & Ebney Ayaj Rana & Abu N. M. Wahid, 2018. "Economic Reform and Corruption: Evidence from Panel Data," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 92-106, March.
- Hatice Ozutku & Harun Ozturkler, 2009.
"The Determinants Of Human Resource Practices: An Empirical Investigation In The Turkish Manufacturing Industry,"
Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 9(1), pages 73-93.
- Bader Obeidat & Hadeel Fareed Tawalbeh & Ra’ed Masa’deh & Mohammed Ali Akour, 2019. "Reviewing the Literature among Human Resource Management (HRM) Practices, Total Quality Management (TQM) Practices and Competitive Advantages," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 8(2), pages 327-358, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Harun Ozturkler should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.