Jeffrey H. Nilsen
|Ivan Mihailov 2 Blagoevgrad 2700 Bulgaria|
|+359 893 47 49 33|
Economics Department Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
American University in Bulgaria
RePEc:edi:aeaubbg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Arup Daripa & Jeffrey Nilsen, 2005. "Subsidizing Inventory: A Theory of Trade Credit and Prepayment," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0522, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- J. H. Nilsen & R. Rovelli, 2000. "Investor Risk Aversion and Financial Fragility in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 380, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jeffrey H. Nilsen, 1999. "Trade Credit and the Bank Lending Channel," Working Papers 99.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Jeffrey H. Nilsen & Riccardo Rovelli, 1999. "Modering Financial Fragility In Transition Economies," Working Papers 99.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Jeffrey H. Nilsen, 1998. "Why did Czech Banks Switch From Loans in 1995?," Working Papers 98.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Jeffrey H. Nilsen, "undated". "Borrowed Reserves, Fed Funds Rate Targets, And the Term Structure," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Daehwan Kim & Jeffrey Nilsen, 2014. "Why is the Inter-firm Credit Market in Korea Special? An Agency View of Trade Credit Use by Chaebols," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 429-452, December.
- Nilsen, Jeffrey, 2013. "Delayed production and raw materials inventory under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 337-345.
- Arup Daripa & Jeffrey Nilsen, 2011. "Ensuring Sales: A Theory of Inter-firm Credit," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 245-279, February.
- Nilsen, Jeffrey H, 2002. "Trade Credit and the Bank Lending Channel," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 226-253, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (2) 2000-09-01 2006-04-29
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2000-09-01
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2000-09-01
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2005-12-01
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2003-05-08
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2000-09-01
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2003-05-08
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2006-04-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeffrey H. Nilsen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.