Report NEP-IND-2000-09-01This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0333 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Selective Industrial and Trade Policies in Developing Countries: Theoretical and Empirical Issues," QEH Working Papers qehwps48, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Roberta Dessí, 1997. "Implicit Contracts, Managerial Incentives and Financial Structure," FMG Discussion Papers dp279, Financial Markets Group.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2000. "Productivity Growth, Efficiency and Outsourcing in Manufacturing and Service Industries," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 394, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Oct 2001.
- Jeffrey H. Nilsen, 1998. "Why did Czech Banks Switch From Loans in 1995?," Working Papers 98.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Item repec:esl:ilrdps:058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heshmati, Almas, 2000. "On the Growth of Micro and Small Firms," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 396, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bigsten, Arne & Kimuyu, Peter & Lundvall, Karl, 2000. "Informality, Ethnicity and Productivity: Evidence from Small Manufacturers in Kenya," Working Papers in Economics 27, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.