- Narayanan, Supreena, 2006. "The Effect of Legal Systems and Accounting Conservatism on Corporate Governance: The U.S. versus the U.K.(A Comparative Analysis)," MPRA Paper 4431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayanan, Supreena & Burkart, Mike, 2005. "The Role of Accounting Conservatism in a well-functioning Corporate Governance System," MPRA Paper 4458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supreena Narayanan, 2005. "A Market Analysis of the Fruit, Vegetable and Flower market in Hötorget,Stockholm,Sweden based on the Institutional Analyses Perspective," Experimental 0503004, EconWPA.
- Supreena Narayanan & Rashmi Dalvi, 2005. "Assessment of Financial Stability Reports-Sveriges Riksbank," Finance 0501012, EconWPA.
- Narayanan, Supreena, 2004. "Financial Market Regulation-Security Scams In India with historical evidence and the role of corporate governance," MPRA Paper 4438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supreena Narayanan & Nikesh Agarwal & Leisha Weissenberger & Marta Wisniewska, 2004. "Boca Resorts Inc.-A Valuation Report," Finance 0412015, EconWPA.
- Supreena Narayanan, 2004. "Risk Arbitrage-U.S. Financial Markets," Finance 0411002, EconWPA.
- Nikesh Agarwal & Vikash Madhogaria & Supreena Narayanan, 2004. "Simulated Trading-An Analysis of Pairs Trading," Finance 0412018, EconWPA.
- Supreena Narayanan, 2003. "External Sources Of Financing for Urban Development In India," Urban/Regional 0310002, EconWPA.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2007-08-14
- NEP-FIN: Finance (5) 2004-11-07 2004-12-12 2004-12-15 2004-12-20 2004-12-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2003-10-12
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2007-08-14
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2007-08-14
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2004-12-20
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2003-10-12
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Supreena Narayanan should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.