(50%) Madras School of EconomicsChennai, India
(91) (044) 235 4847
Gandhi Mandapam Road, Govt. Data Centre Campus, Kottur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 025
RePEc:edi:mseacin (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Handelshögskolan i StockholmStockholm, Sweden
: +46-8-736 90 00
+46-8-31 81 86
Box 6501, S-113 83 STOCKHOLM
RePEc:edi:hhstose (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Narayanan, Supreena, 2006. "The Effect of Legal Systems and Accounting Conservatism on Corporate Governance: The U.S. versus the U.K.(A Comparative Analysis)," MPRA Paper 4431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayanan, Supreena & Burkart, Mike, 2005. "The Role of Accounting Conservatism in a well-functioning Corporate Governance System," MPRA Paper 4458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supreena Narayanan & Rashmi Dalvi, 2005. "Assessment of Financial Stability Reports-Sveriges Riksbank," Finance 0501012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supreena Narayanan, 2005. "A Market Analysis of the Fruit, Vegetable and Flower market in Hötorget,Stockholm,Sweden based on the Institutional Analyses Perspective," Experimental 0503004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supreena Narayanan & Nikesh Agarwal & Leisha Weissenberger & Marta Wisniewska, 2004. "Boca Resorts Inc.-A Valuation Report," Finance 0412015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayanan, Supreena, 2004. "Financial Market Regulation-Security Scams In India with historical evidence and the role of corporate governance," MPRA Paper 4438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supreena Narayanan, 2004. "Risk Arbitrage-U.S. Financial Markets," Finance 0411002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikesh Agarwal & Vikash Madhogaria & Supreena Narayanan, 2004. "Simulated Trading-An Analysis of Pairs Trading," Finance 0412018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supreena Narayanan, 2003. "External Sources Of Financing for Urban Development In India," Urban/Regional 0310002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Narayanan, Supreena, 2004.
"Financial Market Regulation-Security Scams In India with historical evidence and the role of corporate governance,"
4438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Carvajal & Jennifer A. Elliott, 2009. "The Challenge of Enforcement in Securities Markets; Mission Impossible?," IMF Working Papers 09/168, International Monetary Fund.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Supreena Narayanan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.