Report NEP-URE-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost & Kurt Van Dender, 2003. "Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0309, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Stef Proost & Kurt Van Dender, 2003. "Marginal Social Cost Pricing for all Transport modes and the effects of modal budget constraints," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0311, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp0009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rasiah, Rajah & Lin, Yeo, 2003. "The Role Of Market, Trust and Government in the Development of the Information Hardware Industry in Taiwan," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 10, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Catherine Baumont & Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "Spatial Analysis Of Employment And Population Density: The Case Of The Agglomeration Of Dijon, 1999," Urban/Regional 0310003, EconWPA.
- Supreena Narayanan, 2003. "External Sources Of Financing for Urban Development In India," Urban/Regional 0310002, EconWPA.