Report NEP-REG-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petr Teply & Milan Matejašák, 2007. "Regulation of Bank Capital and Behavior of Banks: Assessing the US and the EU-15 Region Banks in the 2000-2005 Period," Working Papers IES 2007/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2007.
- Prado, Jr., Jose Mauricio, 2007. "Government Policy in the Formal and Informal Sectors," Seminar Papers 751, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Christian Ahlin & Jiaren Pang, 2006. "Are Financial Development and Corruption Control Substitutes in Promoting Growth?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0709, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Yu, W. & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incorporating the Price of Quality in Efficiency Analysis: the Case of Electricity Distribution Regulation in the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0736, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Narayanan, Supreena, 2006. "The Effect of Legal Systems and Accounting Conservatism on Corporate Governance: The U.S. versus the U.K.(A Comparative Analysis)," MPRA Paper 4431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safavian, Mehnaz & Sharma, Siddharth, 2007. "When do creditor rights work?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4296, The World Bank.