Report NEP-HIS-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Narayanan, Supreena, 2006. "The Effect of Legal Systems and Accounting Conservatism on Corporate Governance: The U.S. versus the U.K.(A Comparative Analysis)," MPRA Paper 4431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bordo, Michael D., 2007. "Growing up to Financial Stability," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & David, DE LA CROIX & Dominique, PEETERS, 2007. "Disentangling the demographic determinants of the English take-off : 1530-1860," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007019, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:wso:wpaper:01-2007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcelo Magalhães Godoy, 2007. "O primado do mercado interno: a proeminência do espaço canavieiro de Minas Gerais no último século de hegemonia das atividades agroaçucareiras tradicionais no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td310, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburg & Adrien Verdelhan, 2007. "The Wealth-Consumption Ratio: A Litmus Test for Consumption-based Asset Pricing Models¤," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-030, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- David Galenson, 2007. "From "White Christmas" to Sgt. Pepper: The Conceptual Revolution in Popular Music," NBER Working Papers 13308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gómez-Sorzano, Gustavo, 2007. "Cycles of violence and terrorist attacks index for the State of Arizona," MPRA Paper 4360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2007.
- Luca, PENSIEROSO, 2007. "The Great Depression in Belgium from a Neo-Classical Perspective," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007025, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Rui Esteves & Jaime Reis, 2007. "Market Integration in the Golden Periphery,The Lisbon/London Exchange, 1854-1891," Economics Series Working Papers 338, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Siyan Chen & Norman V. Loayza & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2007. "The aftermath of Civil War," Economics Working Papers 1043, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alvin E Roth, 2007. "Deferred Acceptance Algorithms: History, Theory, Practice, and Open Questions," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000283, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michel, BEINE & Cecily, DEFOORT & FrÃ©dÃ©ric, DOCQUIER, 2007. "A Panel Data Analysis of the Brain Gain," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007024, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Rhodes, James & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2005. "Japan's monetary policy transition, 1955-2004," MPRA Paper 4387, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00165640_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2007. "Trade and the Diffusion of the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beechey, Meredith & Österholm, Pär, 2007. "The Rise and Fall of U.S. Inflation Persistence," Working Paper Series 2007:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bgu:wpaper:239 is not listed on IDEAS anymore