Dumitru Iulian Nastac
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutul de Prognoza Economica Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
: 004 021 3188148
004 021 3188148
Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
RePEc:edi:ipacaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nastac, Iulian, 2006. "Intelligent Systems in Business. Neural Networks. (Part.I)," Working Papers of Macroeconomic Modelling Seminar 061001, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Nastac, Iulian, 2005. "Intelligent Systems in Business - Introduction," Working Papers of Macroeconomic Modelling Seminar 050802, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Nastac, Iulian & Bacivarov, Angelica & Costea, Adrian, 2009. "A Neuro-Classification Model for Socio-Technical Systems," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(3), pages 100-109, September.
- Nastac, Iulian & Dobrescu, Emilian & Pelinescu, Elena, 2007. "Neuro-Adaptive Model for Financial Forecasting," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 19-41, September.
- Dobrescu, Emilian & Nastac, Iulian & Pelinescu, Elena, 2006. "An Adaptive Retraining Method for the Exchange Rate Forecasting," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(1), pages 5-23, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Nastac, Iulian & Dobrescu, Emilian & Pelinescu, Elena, 2007.
"Neuro-Adaptive Model for Financial Forecasting,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 19-41, September.
- Nicolae Morariu, 2014. "A Neuro Solution for Economic Diagnosis and Prediction," BRAND. Broad Research in Accounting, Negotiation, and Distribution, EduSoft Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 10-18.
- Matei, Marius, 2010. "Risk analysis in the evaluation of the international investment opportunities. Advances in modelling and forecasting volatility for risk assessment purposes," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 100201, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Korol, Tomasz & Korodi, Adrian, 2011. "An Evaluation of Effectiveness of Fuzzy Logic Model in Predicting the Business Bankruptcy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 92-107, September.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2008. "Pattern Classification Using Secondary Components Perceptron and Economic Applications," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 51-66, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dumitru Iulian Nastac should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.