|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
College of Business Administration Abilene, Texas (United States)
Abilene Christian University
RePEc:edi:cbabcus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Tominc Polona & Krajnc Maruša & Vivod Klavdija & Lynn Monty L. & Frešer Blaž, 2018. "Students’ Behavioral Intentions Regarding the Future Use of Quantitative Research Methods," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, Sciendo, vol. 64(2), pages 25-33, June.
- Monty L. Lynn, 2016. "Congregational Aid: North American Protestant Engagement in International Relief and Development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(7), pages 965-985, July.
- Monty Lynn & Michael Naughton & Steve VanderVeen, 2009. "Faith at Work Scale (FWS): Justification, Development, and Validation of a Measure of Judaeo-Christian Religion in the Workplace," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 227-243, March.
- Monty L. Lynn & Michael J. Naughton & Steve VanderVeen, 2013. "Faith at Work Scale," Springer Books, in: Judi Neal (ed.), Handbook of Faith and Spirituality in the Workplace, edition 127, chapter 0, pages 419-427, Springer.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Monty Lynn & Michael Naughton & Steve VanderVeen, 2009.
"Faith at Work Scale (FWS): Justification, Development, and Validation of a Measure of Judaeo-Christian Religion in the Workplace,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 227-243, March.
- Stergios Leventis & Emmanouil Dedoulis & Omneya Abdelsalam, 2018. "The Impact of Religiosity on Audit Pricing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 53-78, March.
- Smith, Brett R. & McMullen, Jeffery S. & Cardon, Melissa S., 2021. "Toward a theological turn in entrepreneurship: How religion could enable transformative research in our field," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 36(5).
- Manuel Tejeda, 2015. "Exploring the Supportive Effects of Spiritual Well-Being on Job Satisfaction Given Adverse Work Conditions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 173-181, September.
- Eugene Kutcher & Jennifer Bragger & Ofelia Rodriguez-Srednicki & Jamie Masco, 2010. "The Role of Religiosity in Stress, Job Attitudes, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 319-337, August.
- David W. Miller & Timothy Ewest & Mitchell J. Neubert, 2019. "Development of The Integration Profile (TIP) Faith and Work Integration Scale," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(2), pages 455-471, October.
- Alan Walker, 2013. "The Relationship between the Integration of Faith and Work with Life and Job Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 453-461, February.
- Domènec Melé & Joan Fontrodona, 2017. "Christian Ethics and Spirituality in Leading Business Organizations: Editorial Introduction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 145(4), pages 671-679, November.
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2021. "Deep-Level Religious Diversity and Work-Life Balance Satisfaction in Canada," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 315-350, February.
- Mitchell Neubert & Katie Halbesleben, 2015. "Called to Commitment: An Examination of Relationships Between Spiritual Calling, Job Satisfaction, and Organizational Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 859-872, December.
- Reetesh K. Singh & Mansi Babbar, 2021. "Religious Diversity at Workplace: a Literature Review," Humanistic Management Journal, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 229-247, July.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Monty L Lynn should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.