Erika Lopez Ponton
|Last Name:||Lopez Ponton|
Modélisations Appliquées, Trajectoires Institutionnelles, Stratégies Socio-Économiques (MATISSE) Paris, France
Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne
Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
RePEc:edi:matp1fr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stephane Jacobzone & Faye Steiner & Erika Lopez Ponton & Emmanuel Job, 2010. "Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Management Systems: Preliminary Statistical and Econometric Estimates," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 17, OECD Publishing.
- Erika López Pontón, 2008. "Un criterio de eficiencia para la concepción y evaluación de las políticas públicas," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 10(18), pages 149-178, January-J.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stephane Jacobzone & Faye Steiner & Erika Lopez Ponton & Emmanuel Job, 2010.
"Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Management Systems: Preliminary Statistical and Econometric Estimates,"
OECD Working Papers on Public Governance
17, OECD Publishing.
- Leoš Vítek, 2012. "Regulatory Impact Assessment in the Czech Republic," European Financial and Accounting Journal, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2012(3), pages 63-78.
- Mario Andrés Pinzón, 2016. "Prácticas para mejorar la regulación en Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 18(35), pages 207-228, July-Dece.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Erika Lopez Ponton should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.