Muhammad Irfan Khan
- Khan, Dr. Muhammad Irfan & Syed, Muhammad Salman, 2015. "Comparison between Forecasted Stock Prices and Original Stock Prices in the Karachi Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 72647, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2015.
- Khan, Dr. Muhammad Irfan & Mehar, Dr. Muhammad Ayub & Iqbal, Dr. Athar Iqbal, 2015. "Development Financing and Economic Governance: Analysis of the Liquidity Crisis and Circularity Debts in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 80745, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2016.
- Khan, Muhammad Irfan Khan & Meher, Muhammad Ayub Khan Mehar & Syed, Syed Muhammad Kashif, 2013. "Impact of Inflation on Dividend Policy: Synchronization of Capital Gain and Interest Rate," MPRA Paper 51593, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Nov 2013.
- Athar, Iqbal & Khan, Muhammad Irfan & Ali, Saffar, 2012. "CEO Compensation and Bank Performance," MPRA Paper 42402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2012.
- Muhammad, Irfan, 2012. "Non-standardized form of CAPM and stock returns," MPRA Paper 35604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Muhammad Irfan, 2009. "Price Earning Ratio and Market to Book Ratio," MPRA Paper 23969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2013-11-29 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2013-11-29. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2013-11-29. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2013-11-29. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.