Report NEP-FDG-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian Kozlowski, 2017. "Long-Term Finance and Economic Development: The Role of Liquidity in Corporate Debt Markets," 2017 Meeting Papers 699, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2017. "Development state evolving: Japan's graduation from a middle income country," CIGS Working Paper Series 17-007E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Andres Rodrigues-Pose & Gilles Cols, 2017. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in sub-Saharan Africa: What Role for Governance?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1720, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Evans, Olaniyi, 2016. "Determinants of Financial Inclusion in Africa: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 81326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beckmann, Elisabeth & Mare, Davide Salvatore, 2017. "Formal and informal household savings: how does trust in financial institutions influence the choice of saving instruments?," MPRA Paper 81141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Dr. Muhammad Irfan & Mehar, Dr. Muhammad Ayub & Iqbal, Dr. Athar Iqbal, 2015. "Development Financing and Economic Governance: Analysis of the Liquidity Crisis and Circularity Debts in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 80745, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2016.
- Ramos Francia Manuel & García-Verdú Santiago, 2017. "Bank Credit Allocation and Sectorial Concentration in Mexico: Some Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2017-14, Banco de México.
- Riccardo Settimo, 2017. "Towards a more efficient use of multilateral development banks’ capital," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 393, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.