Nathaniel O. Keohane
School of Management New Haven, Connecticut (United States)
RePEc:edi:smyalus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nathaniel Keohane & Erin T. Mansur & Andrey Voynov, 2007.
"Averting Regulatory Enforcement: Evidence from New Source Review,"
NBER Working Papers
13512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathaniel O. Keohane & Erin T. Mansur & Andrey Voynov, 2009. "Averting Regulatory Enforcement: Evidence from New Source Review," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 75-104, March.
- Patrick Bayer & Nathaniel Keohane & Christopher Timmins, 2006.
"Migration and Hedonic Valuation: The Case of Air Quality,"
NBER Working Papers
12106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayer, Patrick & Keohane, Nathaniel & Timmins, Christopher, 2009. "Migration and hedonic valuation: The case of air quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Nathaniel O. Keohane, 2003. "What Did the Market Buy? Cost Savings Under the U. S. Tradeable Permits Program for Sulfur Dioxide," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm437, Yale School of Management.
- Nathaniel O. Keohane & Benjamin Van Roy & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2000. "Controlling Stocks and Flows to Promote Quality: The Environment, With Applications to Physical and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 7727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Robert & Keohane, Nathaniel & Revesz, Richard, 1997. "The Positive Political Economy of Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-97-25, Resources For the Future.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (4) 2000-06-05 2006-01-24 2006-04-01 2007-10-20
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (4) 2000-06-05 2006-01-24 2006-04-01 2007-10-20
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (2) 2006-04-01 2007-10-20
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2000-05-22
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2006-04-01
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2006-04-01
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2006-01-24
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2007-10-20
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2006-04-01
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nathaniel O. Keohane should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.