Report NEP-REG-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Åse Gornitzka, 2007. "Networking Administration in Areas of National Sensitivity - The Commission and European Higher Education," ARENA Working Papers 2, ARENA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200782 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Prices vs. Quantities: Environmental Regulation and Imperfect Competition," NBER Working Papers 13510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Motta, Alberto & Burlando, Alfredo, 2007. "Self reporting reduces corruption in law enforcement," MPRA Paper 5332, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jun 2007.
- Nathaniel Keohane & Erin T. Mansur & Andrey Voynov, 2007. "Averting Regulatory Enforcement: Evidence from New Source Review," NBER Working Papers 13512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hussein Kassim & Kathryn Wright, 2007. "Revisiting Modernisation: the European Commission, Policy Change and the Reform of EC Competition Policy," Working Papers 07-19, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Do Oligopolists Pollute Less? Evidence from a Restructured Electricity Market," NBER Working Papers 13511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00178004_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erin T. Mansur & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2007. "The Value of Scarce Water: Measuring the Inefficiency of Municipal Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2007. "How Important is Employment Protection Legislation for Foreign Direct Investment Flows in Central and Eastern European Countries?," Economics working papers 2007-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Xenia Matschke & Anja Schottner, 2007. "Antidumping Duties Under Asymmetric Cost Information," Working papers 2007-39, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Jean Imbs & Jason Sturgess, 2006. "Finance and Efficiency: Do Bank Branching Regulations Matter?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-36, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Beard, Rodney, 2007. "Rent seeking, interest groups and environmental lobbying: Cane Farmers versus Great Barrier Reef Protectionists," MPRA Paper 5351, University Library of Munich, Germany.