Report NEP-ENV-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:macroe:681 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rousseau Sandra & Moons Ellen, "undated". "Auctioning Conservation Contracts: An Application to the Flemish Afforestation Policy," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0606, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- BELIS-BERGOUIGNAN Marie-Claude (E3i-IFReDE-GRES) & CAZALS Clarisse (E3i-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Voluntary environmental approaches in French wine growing: a variety of adhesion factors (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-11, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Patrick Bayer & Nathaniel Keohane & Christopher Timmins, 2006. "Migration and Hedonic Valuation: The Case of Air Quality," NBER Working Papers 12106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2006. "Discounting The Global Climate When Technological Change is Endogenous," Diskussionsschriften dp0603, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.