|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Accounting and Finance Glassboro, New Jersey (United States)
College of Business
: (856) 256-4025
201 Mullica Hill Road, Glassboro NJ 08028
RePEc:edi:darowus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Ihsan Isik & Ali F. Darrat, 2009. "The Effect of Macroeconomic Environment on Productive Performance in Turkish Banking," Working Papers 487, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2009.
- Ihsan Isik & Asokan Anandarajan & Ebru Isik, 2002. "The Relationship of Earnings and Book Values to Equity Values: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 0216, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jun 2002.
- Ihsan Isik & M. Kabir Hassan & Ebru Meleke-Isik, 2002. "Financial Distress and Bank Performance: Turkish Experience," Working Papers 0217, Economic Research Forum, revised 13 Jun 2002.
- Ihsan Isik & Ugur Meleke & Ebru Isik, 2002. "Liberalization, Ownership and Productivity in Turkish Banking," Working Papers 0218, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Jun 2002.
- Isik, Ihsan & Topuz, John C., 2017. "Meet the “born efficient” financial institutions: Evidence from the boom years of US REITs," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 70-99.
- Abdullah Mamun & M. Kabir Hassan & Ihsan Isik, 2011. "Cross-border impact of the Financial Services Modernization Act: evidence from large foreign banks," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 337-341.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Isik, Ihsan & Mamun, Abdullah, 2010. "Trade liberalization and industry performance in Bangladesh," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 399-417, May.
- John Topuz & Ihsan Isik, 2009. "Structural changes, market growth and productivity gains of the US real estate investment trusts in the 1990s," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 288-315, July.
- Isik, Ihsan, 2008. "Productivity, technology and efficiency of de novo banks: A counter evidence from Turkey," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 427-442, December.
- Kyj, Larissa & Isik, Ihsan, 2008. "Bank x-efficiency in Ukraine: An analysis of service characteristics and ownership," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 369-393.
- Isik, Ihsan & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2007. "Erratum to "Financial disruption and bank productivity: The 1994 experience of Turkish banks": [The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance 43 (2003) 291-320]," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 192-193, March.
- Ihsan Isik, 2007. "Bank ownership and productivity developments: evidence from Turkey," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 115-139, June.
- Ihsan Isik & Emin Akcaoglu, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of Productivity Developments in "Traditional Banks" : The Initial Post-Liberalization Experience," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 6(1), pages 1-36.
- Maroney, Neal C. & Hassan, Kabir. & Basher, Syed A. & Isik, Ihsan., 2004. "A macroeconomic model of the Bangladesh economy and its policy implications," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 38(1), pages 135-149, September.
- Isik, Ihsan & Kabir Hassan, M., 2003. "Financial deregulation and total factor productivity change: An empirical study of Turkish commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1455-1485, August.
- Isik, Ihsan & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2003. "Financial disruption and bank productivity: The 1994 experience of Turkish banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 291-320.
- Ihsan Isik & M. Kabir Hassan, 2003. "Efficiency, Ownership and Market Structure, Corporate Control and Governance in the Turkish Banking Industry," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1363-1421.
- Isik, Ihsan & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2002. "Technical, scale and allocative efficiencies of Turkish banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 719-766, April.
- Ihsan Isik, 2002. "Cost and Profit Efficiency of the Turkish Banking Industry: An Empirical Investigation," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 257-279, May.
- Ihsan Isik & Mohammed Omran & M. Kabir Hassan, 2017. "How efficient are the commercial, investment and Islamic bank managers in Jordan?," Chapters,in: Handbook of Empirical Research on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 19, pages 434-462 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ihsan Isik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.