Department of Economics Puducherry, India
School of Management
RePEc:edi:deponin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- I, Sahadudheen, 2014. "Household human development index in Lakshadweep," MPRA Paper 65562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- I, Sahadudheen I, 2013. "Volatility spillovers of rupee-dollar and rupee-euro exchange rates on Indian stock prices: evidence from GARCH model," MPRA Paper 65746, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- I, Sahadudheen, 2012. "Demand for money and exchange rate: Evidence for wealth effect in India," MPRA Paper 65560, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- I, Sahadudheen, 2012. "A cointegration and error correction approach to the determinants of inflation in India," MPRA Paper 65561, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- I, Sahadudheen, 2012. "Long run demand for money in India: A co-integration approach," MPRA Paper 65563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- I, Sahadudheen, 2014.
"Household human development index in Lakshadweep,"
65562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Jayne, T.S. & Chamberlin, Jordan & Traub, Lulama & Sitko, N. & Muyanga, Milu & Yeboah, Kwame & Nkonde, Chewe & Anseeuw, Ward & Chapoto, A. & Kachule, Richard, 2015. "Africa’s Changing Farmland Ownership: Causes and Consequences," Miscellaneous Publications 208576, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Eggimann, Sven & Hall, Jim W. & Eyre, Nick, 2019. "A high-resolution spatio-temporal energy demand simulation to explore the potential of heating demand side management with large-scale heat pump diffusion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 997-1010.
- Nasierowski Wojciech, 2019. "Reflections on Discussions About Technical Efficiency of Innovativeness of Countries," Foundations of Management, Sciendo, vol. 11(1), pages 165-176, January.
- Wojciech Nasierowski, 2019. "Assessing Technical Efficiency Of Innovations In Canada: The Global Snapshot," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(03), pages 1-25, April.
- Lim, Bo Yuan & Shamsudin, Rosnah & Baharudin, B.T. Hang Tuah & Yunus, Robiah, 2015. "A review of processing and machinery for Jatropha curcas L. fruits and seeds in biodiesel production: Harvesting, shelling, pretreatment and storage," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 991-1002.
- I, Sahadudheen, 2012.
"Demand for money and exchange rate: Evidence for wealth effect in India,"
65560, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Lee-Chea Hiew & Chin-Hong Puah & Mohammad Affendy Arip & Mei-Teing Chong, 2019. "Role of Advertising Expenditure as an Influential Non-traditional Regressor in Russia¡¯s Money Demand Specification," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 10(6), pages 232-240, October.
- Nitin, Arora & Asghar, OsatiEraghi, 2016. "Does India have a stable demand for money function after reforms? A macroeconometric analysis," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 44, pages 25-37.
- La Saidi & Pasrun Adam & Rostin & Zainuddin Saenong & Muh. Yani Balaka & Gamsir & Asmuddin & Salwiah, 2017. "The Effect of Stock Prices and Exchange Rates on Economic Growth in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 527-533.
- Roussel, Yannick & Ali, Amjad & Audi, Marc, 2021.
"Measuring the Money Demand in Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis,"
106629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yannick Roussel & Amjad Ali & Marc Audi, 2021. "Measuring The Money Demand In Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 10(1), pages 27-41, March.
- Masudul Hasan Adil & Salman Haider & Neeraj R. Hatekar, 2020. "Empirical Assessment of Money Demand Stability Under India’s Open Economy: Non-linear ARDL Approach," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 18(4), pages 891-909, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Algeria: Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 2013/048, International Monetary Fund.
- Hassan, Shahid & Ali, Umbreen & Dawood, Mamoon, 2016. "Measuring Money Demand Function in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 75496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- I, Sahadudheen, 2012.
"A cointegration and error correction approach to the determinants of inflation in India,"
65561, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Furrukh Bashir, Farzana Yousaf, Huda Aslam, 2016. "Determinants of Inflation in Pakistan: Demand and Supply Side Analysis," Journal of Finance and Economics Research, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Mohammad Mahabub Alam, 2018. "The Determinants of CPI Inflation in Bangladesh, 1980-2016," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(4), pages 441-461, December.
- Chimere Okechukwu Iheonu & Godfrey Ikechukwu Ihedimma & Samuel Nzube Eze, 2017. "An Autoregressive and Distributed Lag Model Approach to Inflation in Nigeria," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 73-80, March.
- Nair, Manju S, 2014. "Inflation Dynamics in India: An Analysis," MPRA Paper 57110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suwareh Darbo & Amandine Nakumuryango, 2018. "Working Paper 305 - Inflation Dynamics In Post-Secession Sudan," Working Paper Series 2432, African Development Bank.
- Kamal, Khnd. Md. Mostafa, 2014. "Impact of Imported Intermediate Goods on Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from India," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 37(04), pages 53-63, December.
- I, Sahadudheen, 2012.
"Long run demand for money in India: A co-integration approach,"
65563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Qadrdan, Meysam & Cheng, Meng & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick, 2017. "Benefits of demand-side response in combined gas and electricity networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 360-369.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sahadudheen I should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.