İstanbul Kemerburgaz Üniversitesi (Istanbul Kemerburgaz University)http://www.kemerburgaz.edu.tr
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010.
"Econometric analysis of the bilateral trade flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries,"
22130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010. "Econometric Analysis of the Bilateral Trade Flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," MPRA Paper 22184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Insel, Aysu & Korkmaz, Abdurrahman, 2010. "The contagion effect: evidences from former Soviet Economies in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 24999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Insel, Aysu & Sungur Cakmak, Nesrin, 2010. "The Impacts of the Turkish Emigrants on Turkish Exports and Imports in Europe," MPRA Paper 22100, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Aysu Insel & Nedim Sualp, 2009. "Is It a Puzzle to Estimate Econometric Models for The Turkish Economy?," Working Papers 2009/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysu Ýnsel & Mehmet Mahmut Tekçe, 2009. "Modelling The Trade Flows of The Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: A New Approach to Gravity Model," Working Papers 2010/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysu Insel & Nesrin Sungur, 2003. "Sermaye Akýmlarýnýn Temel Makroekonomik Göstergeler Üzerindeki Etkileri: Türkiye Örneði-1989:III-1999:IV," Working Papers 2003/8, Turkish Economic Association.
- Insel, A., 1995. "The Relationship Between the Inflation Rate and Money Financed Deficit in Turkey: 1977-1993," Papers 95/31, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Insel, Aysu & Tekce, Mahmut, 2011. "Bilateral Trade Flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries : What happend to the Middle East Integration after 2003?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 244-275.
- Aysu İNSEL & M. Nedim SUALP & Mesut KARAKAŞ, 2010. "A comparative analysis of the ARMA and Neural Network Models: A case of Turkish economy," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(290), pages 35-64.
- Aysu İNSEL, 2001. "Türkiye Ekonomisinde Göstergeler Arası İlişkiler Ve Enflasyon Analizi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 16(182), pages 43-59.
- Aysu İNSEL & Cem YALIM, 2001. "Türkiye Ekonomisinde Tüketim Davranışı," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 16(179), pages 42-53.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aysu Insel & Nesrin Sungur, 2003.
"Sermaye Akýmlarýnýn Temel Makroekonomik Göstergeler Üzerindeki Etkileri: Türkiye Örneði-1989:III-1999:IV,"
2003/8, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ã–mer UÄŸur Bulut & SadÄ±k RÄ±dvan Karluk, 2016. "The Effect of Hot Money Flow on Pre-Crisis Indicators of Current Accounts and Real Sectors in Turkish Economy," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Süleyman DEĞİRMEN & Filiz ELMAS, 2008. "Türkiye’de Faiz Ve Kur Politikalarının İhracat Üzerindeki Etkisi," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 19(69), pages 47-66.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Uluslararası Kredi Derecelendirme Kuruluşları ve Türkiye'nin Kredi Notu Üzerine Bir İnceleme (1998-2013)
[A Study on International Credit Rating Agencies and Turkey's Credit Rate (1998-2013)]," MPRA Paper 55698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent, Korap & Özgür, Aslan, 2007. "Exogenous characteristics of short-term capital flows: can they be under control? evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 19504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent Korap, 2006. "An Analysis of Central Bank Interventions on Forex Market For The Post-Crisis Period," Working Papers 2006/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Insel, Aysu & Tekce, Mahmut, 2011.
"Bilateral Trade Flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries : What happend to the Middle East Integration after 2003?,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 244-275.
- Roesmara Donna, Duddy & Widodo, Tri & Adiningsih, Sri, 2018. "Do RTAs Increase Bilateral Trade in the MENA Region?," MPRA Paper 85254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (5) 2010-02-05 2010-02-05 2010-04-24 2010-05-02 2010-05-08. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (3) 2010-02-05 2010-04-24 2010-05-08
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2010-02-05 2010-05-08
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2010-09-25
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2010-05-08
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2010-02-05
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2010-05-08
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2010-09-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aysu Insel
(Aysu İnsel) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.