Report NEP-EUR-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2010. "The effect of saving subsidies on household saving: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 2010/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Nicola Curci, 2010. "EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession," European Economy - Economic Papers 405, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Joan Canton & Åsa Johannesson Lindén, 2010. "Support schemes for renewable electricity in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 408, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Isabel Medalho Pereira, 2010. "Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Robin, Stéphane & Schubert, Torben, 2010. "Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 24, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Insel, Aysu & Sungur Cakmak, Nesrin, 2010. "The Impacts of the Turkish Emigrants on Turkish Exports and Imports in Europe," MPRA Paper 22100, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- L Oerlemans & R M Bakker & J. Knoben & Nardo de Vries, 2010. "The Nature and Prevalence of Inter-Organizational Project Ventures: Evidence from a large scale Field Study in the Netherlands 2006-2009," Scales Research Reports H201016, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti, 2010. "An Assessment on the Cost Structure of the UK Airport Industry: Ownership Outcomes and Long Run Cost Economies," Working papers 13, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel, 2010. "Multidimensional Measurement of Richness: Theory and an Application to Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 295, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Elke Holst & Andrea Schäfer & Mechthild Schrooten, 2010. "Gender, Transnational Networks and Remittances: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 296, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we101103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kamil Dybczak & Bartosz Przywara, 2010. "The role of technology in health care expenditure in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 400, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.