|KISDI 1-1 Juam-dong, Kwachun-si, Kyunggi-do|
Korea Information Society Development Institute (KISDI)Gwacheon, South Korea
RePEc:edi:kisdikr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Scott Freeman & Dong-Pyo Hong & Dan Peled, 1999. "Endogenous Cycles and Growth with Indivisible Technological Developments," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(2), pages 402-432, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Scott Freeman & Dong-Pyo Hong & Dan Peled, 1999.
"Endogenous Cycles and Growth with Indivisible Technological Developments,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(2), pages 402-432, April.
- Horii, Ryo, 2012.
"Wants and past knowledge: Growth cycles with emerging industries,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 220-238.
- Ryo Horii, 2005. "Wants and Past Knowledge: Growth Cycles with Emerging Industries," Development and Comp Systems 0504007, EconWPA, revised 10 Jan 2006.
- Ryo Horii, 2006. "Wants and Past Knowledge: Growth Cycles with Emerging Industries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Wälde, Klaus, 2003.
"Endogenous business cycles and growth,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
12/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Wälde, 2003. "Endogenous Business Cycles and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 920, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klaus Walde, 2004. "Endogenous business cycles and growth," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 109, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Klaus, WAELDE, 2003. "Endogenous growth cycles," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 15 Mar 2004.
- Pakko Michael R., 2005.
"Changing Technology Trends, Transition Dynamics, and Growth Accounting,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-42, December.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "Changing technology trends, transition dynamics and growth accounting," Working Papers 2000-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2001. "Animal Spirits meets Creative Destruction," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 130, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2003. "Endogenous Growth And Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2004.
"Solving Nonlinear Dynamic Stochastic Models: An Algorithm Computing Value Functions By Simulations,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-37, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2005. "Solving nonlinear dynamic stochastic models: an algorithm computing value function by simulations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 135-140, April.
- Francois, P. & Lloyd-Ellis, H., 2003. "Co-movement, Capital and Contracts : 'Normal' Cycles Through Creative Destruction," Discussion Paper 2003-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kerk L. Phillips, 2000.
"Schumpeterian Growth and Endogenous Business Cycles,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0706, Econometric Society.
- Kerk Phillips & Jeffrey M. Wrase, 1999. "Schumpeterian growth and endogenous business cycles," Working Papers 99-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2015. "Growth Cycles in a Two-country Model of Innovation," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kerk L. Phillips & Jeff Wrase, 2003.
"Is Schumpeterian "Creative Destruction" a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks?,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Jeff Wrase & Kerk Phillips, 2004. "Is Schumpeterian Creative Destruction a Plausible Source of Endogenous Real Business Cycle Shocks," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 428, Econometric Society.
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Wrase, Jeff, 2006. "Is Schumpeterian `creative destruction' a plausible source of endogenous real business cycle shocks?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1885-1913, November.
- Ryo Horii, 2001. "Endogenous Growth and Cycles with a Continuum of Technologies," ISER Discussion Paper 0560, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2003. "Animal Spirits Through Creative Destruction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 530-550, June.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd- Ellis, 2005. "I - Q Cycles," Macroeconomics 0511023, EconWPA.
- Bei Li & Jie Zhang, 2011. "Subsidies in an Economy with Endogenous Cycles Over Neoclassical Investment and Neo-Schumpeterian Innovation Regimes," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jakub Growiec & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012.
"Technological Opportunity, Long-Run Growth, and Convergence,"
- GROWIEC, Jakub & SCHUMACHER, Ingmar, 2007. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth, and convergence," CORE Discussion Papers 2007057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jakub, GROWIEC & Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2007. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth and convergence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007034, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Jakub Growiec & Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "Technological opportunity, long-run growth, and convergence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 323-351, April.
- Francisco Fatás-Villafranca & Gloria Jarne & Julio Sánchez-Chóliz, 2012. "Innovation, cycles and growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 207-233, April.
- Horii, Ryo, 2012. "Wants and past knowledge: Growth cycles with emerging industries," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 220-238.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dong-Pyo Hong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.