|601 North Taylor Street Gunnison, CO 81230, USA|
|970 641 5323|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Holden, Paul & Holden, Sarah & Malcolm, Bale, 2004. "Swimming Against the Tide," MPRA Paper 4207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Microfinance Institutions and Public Policy," IMF Working Papers 02/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Vassili Prokopenko & Paul Holden, 2001. "Financial Development and Poverty Alleviation; Issues and Policy Implications for Developing and Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/160, International Monetary Fund.
- Holden, Paul, 1997. "Emerging economic issues in Latin America: a second generation agenda," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34436, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Holden, Paul & Thobani, Mateen, 1996. "Tradable water rights : a property rights approach to resolving water shortages and promoting investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1627, The World Bank.
- Paul Holden & Sarath Rajapatirana, 1995. "Unshackling the Private Sector A Latin American Story," Reports _019, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Paul Holden & Geoffrey Shepherd, 1994. "Peru: Private Sector Assesment," Reports _012, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Daniel Hardy & Paul Holden & Vassili Prokopenko, 2003. "Microfinance institutions and public policy," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 147-158.
- Paul Holden & Mateen Thobani, 1995. "Tradable Water Rights: A Property Rights Approach to Improving Water Use and Promoting Investment," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(97), pages 263-290.
- P. Holden, 1990. "Regional Development Policy: A Critical Evaluation," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 58(2), pages 136-141, June.
- M. G. Holden & P. Holden*, 1985. "Alternative Measures of Exchange Rates and Exchange Rate Policy in South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 53(4), pages 226-234, December.
- Merle Holden & Paul Holden, 1981. "The Employment Effects of Different Trade Regimes in South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 49(3), pages 151-156, September.
- Holden, Paul & Holden, Merle & Suss, Esther C, 1979. "The Determinants of Exchange Rate Flexibility: An Empirical Investigation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(3), pages 327-333, August.
- Merle Holden & Paul Holden, 1979. "Factor Substitution and the Calculation of Effective Tariff Rates: Reply," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 47(2), pages 138-139, June.
- Holden, Merle & Holden, Paul, 1978. "Effective Tariff Protection and Resource Allocation: A Non-Parametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 294-300, May.
- M. Holden & P. Holden, 1978. "Factor Substitution and the Calculation of Effective Tariff Rates," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 46(3), pages 152-158, September.
- Merle Holden & Paul Holden, 1975. "Notes and Comments An Intertemporal Calculation of Effective Rates of Protection for South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 43(3), pages 223-229, September.
- Saumya Mitra & Douglas Andrew & Gohar Gyulumyan & Paul Holden & Bart Kaminski & Yevgeny Kuznetsov & Ekaterine Vashakmadze, 2007. "The Caucasian Tiger : Sustaining Economic Growth in Armenia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6644.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paul Holden should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.