|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat, Universitas Indonesia (Faculty of Public Health, University of Indonesia)http://www.fkm.ui.ac.id/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hidayat, Budi & Thabrany, Hasbullah, 2010. "Cigarette smoking in Indonesia: examination of a myopic model of addictive behaviour," MPRA Paper 30194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Hidayat, Budi, 2007. "Are there differences between unconditional and conditional demand estimates? implications for future research and policy," MPRA Paper 30196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pokhrel, Subhash & Snow, Rachel & Dong, Hengjin & Hidayat, Budi & Flessa, Steffen & Sauerborn, Rainer, 2005. "Gender role and child health care utilization in Nepal," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 100-109, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hidayat, Budi & Thabrany, Hasbullah, 2010.
"Cigarette smoking in Indonesia: examination of a myopic model of addictive behaviour,"
30194, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Andrew K.G. Tan & Steven T. Yen & Abdul Rahman Hasan, 2016. "Cigarette and Alcohol Expenditures in Malaysia: Implications for Anti-Smoking and Drinking Policies," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 401-421, December.
- M. Filippini & G. Masiero, 2012.
"An empirical analysis of habit and addiction to antibiotics,"
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 471-486, April.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero, 2011. "An empirical analysis of habit and addiction to antibiotics," Working Papers 1110, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Kazuki Kamimura, 2012. "Effectiveness of cigarette tax in Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-035, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Pokhrel, Subhash & Snow, Rachel & Dong, Hengjin & Hidayat, Budi & Flessa, Steffen & Sauerborn, Rainer, 2005.
"Gender role and child health care utilization in Nepal,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 100-109, September.
- Pokhrel, Subhash, 2007. "Determinants of parental reports of children's illnesses: Empirical evidence from Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 1106-1117, September.
- Hengjin Dong & Adjima Gbangou & Manuela Allegri & Subhash Pokhrel & Rainer Sauerborn, 2008. "The differences in characteristics between health-care users and non-users: implication for introducing community-based health insurance in Burkina Faso," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(1), pages 41-50, February.
- Pokhrel, Subhash & De Allegri, Manuela & Gbangou, Adijma & Sauerborn, Rainer, 2010. "Illness reporting and demand for medical care in rural Burkina Faso," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1693-1700, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Budi Hidayat should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.