Mohammad Osman Gani
Baridhara, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Though Arrow Says It’s Impossible, It Happens Everyday," Microeconomics 0405008, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "The meaning of gainful trade," International Trade 0405007, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Equality of Demand and Supply Neither Determines Price Nor Clears the Market," Microeconomics 0405007, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Exit Lucas, Reenter Keynes," Macroeconomics 0405022, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Money in Market Clearing," Macroeconomics 0410009, EconWPA.
- M Gani, 2004. "Micro Takes Over Macro," Macroeconomics 0404012, EconWPA.
- M Gani, 2004. "New Trade Theory Takes Over Monetary Theory," International Trade 0405005, EconWPA.
- Gani, Mohammad Osman, 2003. "Foundations of Economic Science," MPRA Paper 67542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2004-04-18 2004-05-26
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2004-04-18 2004-05-26
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2004-05-26 2004-11-07
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2004-06-02
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2004-04-18
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2004-05-26
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohammad Gani should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.