Mohammad Osman Gani
Independent University Bangladesh (Independent University Bangladesh)http://sb.iub.edu.bd/
Baridhara, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Though Arrow Says It’s Impossible, It Happens Everyday," Microeconomics 0405008, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "The meaning of gainful trade," International Trade 0405007, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Equality of Demand and Supply Neither Determines Price Nor Clears the Market," Microeconomics 0405007, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Exit Lucas, Reenter Keynes," Macroeconomics 0405022, EconWPA.
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Money in Market Clearing," Macroeconomics 0410009, EconWPA.
- M Gani, 2004. "Micro Takes Over Macro," Macroeconomics 0404012, EconWPA.
- M Gani, 2004. "New Trade Theory Takes Over Monetary Theory," International Trade 0405005, EconWPA.
- Gani, Mohammad Osman, 2003. "Foundations of Economic Science," MPRA Paper 67542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2004-04-18 2004-05-26
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2004-04-18 2004-05-26
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2004-05-26 2004-11-07
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2004-06-02
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2004-04-18
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2004-05-26
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohammad Osman Gani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.