Report NEP-PKE-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohammad Gani, 2004. "Exit Lucas, Reenter Keynes," Macroeconomics 0405022, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2004. "Interconnecting Ecolutionary, Institutional and Cognitive Economics: Six Steps towards Understanding the Six Links," Ratio Working Papers 48, The Ratio Institute.
- Claudio Dos Santos, 2004. "Keynesian Theorizing During Hard Times: SStock-Flow Consistent Models as an Unexplored 'Frontier' of Keynesian Macroeconomics'," Macroeconomics 0405023, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpmh:0405002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore