Report NEP-ENT-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Fabling & Arthur Grimes, 2004. "Insolvency and Economic Development:Regional Variation and Adjustment," Development and Comp Systems 0404006, EconWPA.
- Qing Gong, Yang, 2004. "Entry, Exit and the Dynamics of Productivity Growth in Chinese Manufacturing Industry," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp284, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Philippe Beaugrand, 2004. "And Schumpeter Said, "This is How Thou Shalt Grow"; Further Quest for Economic Growth in Poor Countries," IMF Working Papers 04/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2003-621 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabiano Schivardi & Roberto Torrini, 2003. "Firm Size Distribution and EPL in Italy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-613, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- M Gani, 2004. "Micro Takes Over Macro," Macroeconomics 0404012, EconWPA.
- R. Jason Faberman, 2003. "Job Flows and Establishment Characteristics: Variations Across U.S. Metropolitan Areas," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-609, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Neslihan Aydogan & Thomas P. Lyon, 2004. "Spatial Proximity and Complementarities in the Trading of Tacit Knowledge," Microeconomics 0404004, EconWPA.
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2004. "The Legal Road To Replicating Silicon Valley," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp281, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Christof Beuselinck & Marc Deloof & Sophie Manigart, 2004. "Venture Capital, Private Equity and Earnings Quality," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-02, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.