Jon M. Ford
(12%) Business and Economics Camarillo, California (United States)
California State University Channel Islands
RePEc:edi:becscus (more details at EDIRC)
(12%) Economics Malibu, California (United States)
RePEc:edi:ecpepus (more details at EDIRC)
(12%) Department of Economics Boca Raton, Florida (United States)
College of Business
Florida Atlantic University
RePEc:edi:defauus (more details at EDIRC)
(12%) School of Business Thousand Oaks, California (United States)
California Lutheran University
RePEc:edi:eccluus (more details at EDIRC)
(12%) Department of Economics Northridge, California (United States)
California State University-Northridge
RePEc:edi:decsnus (more details at EDIRC)
(12%) Department of Economics Auburn, Alabama (United States)
RePEc:edi:deaubus (more details at EDIRC)
(12%) Department of Economics Huntsville, Alabama (United States)
College of Business Administration
University of Alabama-Huntsville
RePEc:edi:dmuahus (more details at EDIRC)
(12%) Department of Economics Arlington, Texas (United States)
College of Business Administration
University of Texas-Arlington
RePEc:edi:deutaus (more details at EDIRC)
(4%) College of Business Athens, Alabama (United States)
Athens State University
RePEc:edi:sbathus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Depken II, Craig A. & Ford, Jon M., 2006. "Customer-based discrimination against major league baseball players: Additional evidence from All-star ballots," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1061-1077, December.
- Bojanic, Antonio N. & Caudill, Steven B. & Ford, Jon M., 2002. "Small sample properties of ML, COLS and DEA estimators of frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity: A reply to Banker, Chang, and Cooper," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 468-469, January.
- Ford, Jon M. & Kaserman, David L., 2000. "Ownership structure and the quality of medical care: evidence from the dialysis industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 279-293, November.
- JM Ford & DL Kaserman, 2000. "Suicide as an indicator of quality of life: evidence from dialysis patients," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 440-448, October.
- Craig Depken & Jon Ford, 1999. "NAFTA as a Means of Raising Rivals' Costs," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(2), pages 103-113, September.
- Bojani, Antonio N. & Caudill, Steven B. & Ford, Jon M., 1998. "Small-sample properties of ML, COLS, and DEA estimators of frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 140-148, July.
- Afsaneh Assadian & Jon Ford, 1997. "Determinants of business failure: The role of firm size," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 15-23, March.
- Jon Ford & Henry Thompson, 1997. "Global Sensitivity of Neoclassical and Factor Proportions Models to Production Technology," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 61-74.
- Franklin Mixon & Steven Caudill & Jon Ford & Ter Peng, 1997. "The rise (or fall) of lottery adoption within the logic of collective action: Some empirical evidence," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 43-49, March.
- Kahai, Simran K. & Ford, Jon M., 1997. "Economics of intrastate trucking regulation: Some empirical evidence," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 139-145, June.
- Caudill, Steven B & Ford, Jon M & Kaserman, David L, 1995. "Certificate-of-Need Regulation and the Diffusion of Innovations: A Random Coefficient Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 73-78, Jan.-Marc.
- Caudill, Steven B & Ford, Jon M & Gropper, Daniel M, 1995. "Frontier Estimation and Firm-Specific Inefficiency Measures in the Presence of Heteroscedasticity," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 105-111, January.
- Caudill, Steven B. & Ford, Jon M., 1993. "Biases in frontier estimation due to heteroscedasticity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 17-20.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jon M. Ford should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.