Enerji Piyasası Düzenleme Kurumu Ankara, Turkey
Government of Turkey
: +90 312 201 40 00
+90 312 201 40 50
Muhsin Yazicioglu Caddesi No:51/C 06530 Yüzüncüyıl Ankara
RePEc:edi:epdgvtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Erturk, Mehmet, 2011. "Economic analysis of unconventional liquid fuel sources," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2766-2771, August.
- Ertürk, Mehmet & Türüt-AsIk, Serap, 2011. "Efficiency analysis of Turkish natural gas distribution companies by using data envelopment analysis method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1426-1438, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Erturk, Mehmet, 2011.
"Economic analysis of unconventional liquid fuel sources,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2766-2771, August.
- Qi, Tianyu & Zhou, Li & Zhang, Xiliang & Ren, Xiangkun, 2012. "Regional economic output and employment impact of coal-to-liquids (CTL) industry in China: An input–output analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 259-263.
- Höök, Mikael & Fantazzini, Dean & Angelantoni, André & Snowden, Simon, 2013. "Hydrocarbon liquefaction: viability as a peak oil mitigation strategy," MPRA Paper 46957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sajjad, H. & Masjuki, H.H. & Varman, M. & Kalam, M.A. & Arbab, M.I. & Imtenan, S. & Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur, 2014. "Engine combustion, performance and emission characteristics of gas to liquid (GTL) fuels and its blends with diesel and bio-diesel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 961-986.
- Ertürk, Mehmet & Türüt-AsIk, Serap, 2011.
"Efficiency analysis of Turkish natural gas distribution companies by using data envelopment analysis method,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1426-1438, March.
- Han, Yongming & Geng, Zhiqiang & Zhu, Qunxiong & Qu, Yixin, 2015. "Energy efficiency analysis method based on fuzzy DEA cross-model for ethylene production systems in chemical industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 685-695.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal & Govinda Timilsina & Michael Toman, 2014. "Energy Sector Reform, Economic Efficiency and Poverty Reduction," Discussion Papers Series 529, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mehmet Erturk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.