Bo H. Eriksen
|University of Southern Denmark 55 Campusvej 5230 Odense M Denmark|
|+45 6550 1000|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Eriksen, Bo & Knudsen, Thorbjorn, 2003. "Industry and firm level interaction: Implications for profitability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 191-199, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Eriksen, Bo & Knudsen, Thorbjorn, 2003.
"Industry and firm level interaction: Implications for profitability,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 191-199, March.
- Arend, Richard J., 2009. "Industry effects and firm effects: No effect is an island," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 651-659, June.
- Maury, Benjamin, 2018. "Sustainable competitive advantage and profitability persistence: Sources versus outcomes for assessing advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 100-113.
- Spyridon Stavropoulos & Martijn J. Burger & Dimitris Skuras, 2015. "Data Sparseness and Variance in Accounting Profitability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-014/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Farooq, M. Shoaib & Khan, Nadeem, 2011. "Firm and industry effects on firm profitability: an empirical analysis of KSE," MPRA Paper 36797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weerawardena, Jay & O'Cass, Aron & Julian, Craig, 2006. "Does industry matter? Examining the role of industry structure and organizational learning in innovation and brand performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Nelson Duarte, 2004. "The role of smes for development: a literature review "regions and fiscal federalism"," ERSA conference papers ersa04p39, European Regional Science Association.
- Muradoğlu, Yaz Gülnur & Sivaprasad, Sheeja, 2012. "Capital structure and abnormal returns," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 328-341.
- Leischnig, Alexander & Kasper-Brauer, Kati, 2016. "How to sell in diverse markets? A two-level approach to industry factors and selling factors for explaining firm profitability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1307-1313.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bo H. Eriksen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.