Toufic M. El Masri
|Last Name:||El Masri|
Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre Lüneburg, Germany
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg
RePEc:edi:fwluede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2013. "Are New German Postal Providers Successful? Empirical Evidence Based on Unique Survey Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 285, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2013. "Competition through Cooperation? The Case of the German Postal Market," Working Paper Series in Economics 286, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2011. "Subadditivity and Contestability in the Postal Sector: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 195, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2013-10-25 2013-10-25
- NEP-REG: Regulation (2) 2011-02-12 2013-10-25
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2013-10-25
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2013-10-25
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2013-10-25
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2013-10-25
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2013-10-25
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2013-10-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Toufic M. El Masri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.