Report NEP-REG-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:brd:wpaper:26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," BIS Working Papers 337, Bank for International Settlements.
- AGRELL, Per & GAUTIER, Axel, 2010. "A theory of soft capture," CORE Discussion Papers 2010084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2011. "Quality competition with profit constraints: Do non-profit firms provide higher quality than for-profit firms?," NIPE Working Papers 05/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2010. "Polluters and Abaters," Working Papers 2010.146, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Noguchi, Masayoshi, 2011. "Improving the system of internal control through regulation: cases of small-sized building societies, circa 1960," MPRA Paper 28564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2011. "Subadditivity and Contestability in the Postal Sector: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 195, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Fünfgelt & Günther G. Schulze, 2011. "Endogenous Environmental Policy when Pollution is Transboundary," Working Paper Series in Economics 196, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Marvin Kraus, 2011. "Road Pricing with Optimal Mass Transit," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 771, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Apr 2012.
- BRECHET, Thierry & PICARD, Pierre M., 2010. "The economics of airport noise: how to manage markets for noise licenses," CORE Discussion Papers 2010086, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cédric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2011. "Regulating Asset Price Risk," IHEID Working Papers 02-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.