|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutt for foretaksøkonomi Bergen, Norway
Norges Handelshøyskole (NHH)
RePEc:edi:dfnhhno (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ekern, Steinar, 2008. "An Arbitrary Benchmark CAPM: One Additional Frontier Portfolio is Sufficient," Discussion Papers 2008/24, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ekern, Steinar, 2007. "Simplifying and generalizing some efficient frontier and CAPM related results," Discussion Papers 2007/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ekern, Steinar, 2006. "A Dozen Consistent CAPM-Related Valuation Models - So Why Use the Incorrect One?," Discussion Papers 2006/6, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science, revised 25 Apr 2007.
- Steinar Ekern., 1980. "Time Dominance Efficiency Analysis," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 105, University of California at Berkeley.
- Steinar Ekern & Svein-Arne Persson, 1996. "Exotic Unit-Linked Life Insurance Contracts," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 21(1), pages 35-63, June.
- Ekern, Steinar, 1988. "An option pricing approach to evaluating petroleum projects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 91-99, April.
- Ekern, Steinar, 1982. "On simulation studies of adaptive forecasts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 91-93.
- Boohren, Oyvind & Ekern, Steinar, 1981. "Probabilities proportional to time-state prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-6.
- Ekern, Steinar, 1981. "Time Dominance Efficiency Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(5), pages 1023-1034, December.
- Ekern, Steinar, 1980. "Increasing Nth degree risk," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 329-333.
- Ekern, Steinar, 1980. "Comparative statics and risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 125-128.
- Steinar Ekern, 1979. "The New Soviet Incentive Model: Comment," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 720-725, Autumn.
- Steinar Ekern, 1975. "On the Theory of the Firm in an Economy with Incomplete Markets: An Addendum," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 388-393, Spring.
- Steinar Ekern & Robert Wilson, 1974. "On the Theory of the Firm in an Economy with Incomplete Markets," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 171-180, Spring.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Steinar Ekern should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.