|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ekonomska fakuteta Ljubljana, Slovenia
Univerza v Ljubljani
: +386 (1) 5892-400
+386 (1) 5892-698
Kardeljeva ploscad 17, 1101 Ljubljana
RePEc:edi:feuljsi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mateja Drnovsek, 2004.
"Job Creation Process in a Transition Economy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 179-188, October.
- Esra Karadeniz & Özlem Özdemir Yýlmaz, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Activities In Turkey: An International Comparison Using Gem Data," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 23(1+2), pages 19-36.
- El-hadj Bah & Josef C. Brada, 2014. "Labor Markets in the Transition Economies: An Overview," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 11(1), pages 3-53, June.
- Lindič, Jaka & Bavdaž, Mojca & Kovačič, Helena, 2012. "Higher growth through the Blue Ocean Strategy: Implications for economic policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 928-938.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Innovation Performance of Chilean SMEs: A Bivariate Probit Analysis," MPRA Paper 68827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atilla Öner, M. & Kunday, Özlem, 2016. "A study on Schumpeterian and Kirznerian entrepreneurship in Turkey: 2006–2013," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 62-71.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mateja Drnovsek should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.