|Terminal Degree:||2011 Department of Economics; University of Connecticut (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department New Britain, Connecticut (United States)
Central Connecticut State University
: (860) 832-2725
RePEc:edi:edccsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Paramita Dhar & Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "School Quality and Property Values: Re-examining the Boundary Approach," Working papers 2009-37, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Paramita Dhar & Stephen L. Ross, 2009.
"School Quality and Property Values: Re-examining the Boundary Approach,"
2009-37, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2014. "Public debts capitalize into property prices: empirical evidence for a new perspective on debt incidence," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(3), pages 498-529, June.
- Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yinger, John, 2011. "The capitalization of school quality into house values: A review," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 30-48, March.
- Stephen Billings & Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross, 2014.
"The Housing and Educational Consequences of the School Choice Provisions of NCLB: Evidence from Charlotte, NC,"
2014-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Billings & Eric Brunner & Stephen Ross, 2014. "The Housing and Educational Consequences of the School Choice Provisions of NCLB: Evidence from Charlotte, NC," Working Papers 2014-017, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- David Stadelmann, 2009.
"Which Factors Capitalize into House Prices? A Bayesian Averaging Approach,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2009-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stadelmann, David, 2010. "Which factors capitalize into house prices? A Bayesian averaging approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 180-204, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paramita Dhar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.