Report NEP-LTV-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Gruber, 2009. "Universal Health Insurance Coverage: Progress and Issues. Twenty-first Annual Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture on Health Policy," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 41, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Gilles Mourre, 2009. "Institutions and Performance in European Labour Markets: Taking a Fresh Look at Evidence," Working Papers CEB 09-049.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paramita Dhar & Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "School Quality and Property Values: Re-examining the Boundary Approach," Working papers 2009-37, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter, 2009. "Sundays Are Blue: Aren’t They? The Day-of-the-Week Effect on Subjective Well-Being and Socio-Economic Status," IZA Discussion Papers 4563, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Cinnirella, Francesco & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "The Trade-off between Fertility and Education: Evidence from before the Demographic Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 4557, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 4556, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jens Großer & Ernesto Reuben, 2009. "Redistributive Politics and Market Efficiency: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 44, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Itskhoki, Oleg, 2009. "Labor Market Rigidities, Trade, and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Lifshitz, Osnat, 2009. "Dynamic Female Labor Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 7548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Gerard A. Pfann, 2009. "Markets for Reputation: Evidence on Quality and Quantity in Academe," NBER Working Papers 15527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Seong Hyeok Moon & Rodrigo Pinto & Peter A. Savelyev & Adam Yavitz, 2009. "The Rate of Return to the High/Scope Perry Preschool Program," Working Papers 200936, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Paul J. Devereux & Robert A. Hart, 2009. "Forced to be Rich? Returns to Compulsory Schooling in Britain," Working Papers 200940, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.