|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Research and Consulting Stanislav Cernosa, Pot na Orle 02, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|++386 31 300774|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stanislav Cernosa, 2011. "Openness to Trade, Migration and Foreign Direct Investments of the EU," WIFO Working Papers 401, WIFO.
- Stanislav Cernosa, 2009. "Intra-Industry Trade and Industry-Specific Determinants in Slovenia: Manual Labour as Comparative Advantage," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 84-99, May.
- Stanislav Cernosa, 2007. "Horizontal and Vertical Intra-Industry Trade between the Former CEFTA Countries and the European Union," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(2), pages 157-178.
- Stanislav Èernoša, 2002. "Vnitroodvìtvový obchod a vliv rozdílù ve velikosti zemí ? na pøípadu Slovinska a ÈR," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 52(6), pages 355-370, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Stanislav Cernosa, 2009.
"Intra-Industry Trade and Industry-Specific Determinants in Slovenia: Manual Labour as Comparative Advantage,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 84-99, May.
- JÃ¡mbor, Attila, 2015. "Country- and industry-specific determinants of intra-industry trade in agri-food products in the Visegrad countries," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stanislav Cernosa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.